Benefits of CPI memberships include:
To join CPI as an associate member, we simply require provision of a letter of application printed on your company letterhead with the following info:
Statement that you wish to join CPI as associate member, full name and address of the company, business activities of the company, name and title of the contact, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and URL.
Associate membership includes:
- A newsletter published on a monthly basis, keeping you abreast of the global pork issues. There is no limit on the number of people in your organization that could receive it by e- mail.
- We will supply detailed monthly national export statistics and provincial export statistics.
- Export market intelligence/information. We encourage our members to contact us if they think we could be of assistance in this regard.
- Your name will also appear in the complete list of members published once a year.
- A certificate proof of your membership to CPI.
To become a regular CPI member, your company has to be first affiliated to the Canadian Meat Council. Please refer to the CPI membership kit for more information.
- Attend Canada Pork International activities abroad and benefit from financial assistance to participate in fairs and seminars through our Export Market Development funding program. (CPI charges additional fees to attend certain shows like Anuga-Germany or SIAL-France, when the shows charge for exhibitor badges or members require a “private booth” ). As well as participate in trade related initiatives in Canada and abroad (CPI seminars and CPI incoming buyers’ missions).
- Financial assistance for travel and promotion activities in priority foreign markets (incoming and outgoing missions – under the Export Market Development program and the Competitive Benchmarking Initiative program).
- Be listed in the Canada Pork Directory which is used as the official directory for Canadian pork exporting industry.
- Receive newsletters and trade updates containing international news in global trade.
- Receive monthly pork export statistics in addition to the provincial export statistics.
- Receive trade leads and market intelligence reports.
- Receive assistance regarding market access for pork products.
- Receive promotional generic materials, such as the Canadian Pork Buyer’s CDROM and the Pork Export Cut Chart, available to you in several languages.